These animals bring some light into your living room! Learn how to blend like a pro with this course. In these lessons you will learn in a simple way how to approach this in different ways. Of course you can give it your own twist with other colors.
We will be working with my own set of promarkers with the addition of a few other colors. The cute animal set is a collaboration with Winsor & Newton. My set of 6 promarkers has been specially developed for my book ‘Drawing cute animals’ and in this book you will find a lot of examples with this set. The set is called ‘The cute animal set’ and is available in my shop.
• FREE LESSON Bonny the squirrel
• LES 1 Goldy – lets you shine
• LES 2 Mrs. pixie – home, sweet home
• LES 3 Lulu – Starry, starry night
This course is part of the book ‘Drawing cute animals’. In this book you will find lots of step-by-step examples and inspiration! Click here to order >
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW:
• Materials are not included in the ticket price.
• What will we work with:
– pencil >
– eraser (eraserpen >, eraser faber castell >)
– fineliners (Stabilo point 88 >, Winsor & Newton 1,0 >)
– white pen (uni ball signo broad > )
– Helix circlemaker >
– Loose promarkers Winsor & Newton:
– Y417 Buttercup >
– C426 Verdigris >
– C917 Denim blue >
– Ice grey 1 >
– Blender >
– Markerpaper A4 Winsor & Newton 160 grams >
(If you want to work with thicker paper, there is this block of Canson 200 gr paper >)
• You’ll get unlimited access to the course with the 1 year warranty. You can watch all lessons unlimited in your own time.
About the instructor
|Free lesson // Bonny the squirrel|
|Bonny in pencil||FREE||00:12:00|
|Bonny with markers||FREE||00:22:00|
|Sketches & composition||00:05:00|
|Lesson 1 // Goldy // Lets you shine|
|Goldy in pencil||00:19:00|
|Goldy with markers||00:27:00|
|Lesson 2 // Mrs. Pixie // Home, sweet home|
|Mrs. Pixie in pencil||00:23:00|
|Mrs. Pixie with markers||00:38:00|
|Lesson 3 // Lulu // Starry, starry night|
|Lulu in pencil||00:22:00|
|Lulu with markers||00:35:00|
No Reviews found for this course.