In this online course I, Karin Luttenberg will teach you how to approach this in 12 lessons. You first learn to draw different faces, then the arms in all kinds of positions and eventually you draw a complete girl. You are going to sketch a lot again so that you really get the hang of it.
• In the first lesson you learn the basic rules about drawing a face. What are the proportions and how do you translate this into a cartoon girl.
• Then I show you different eyes, noses and emotions. That way you will discover which style suits you best. • You learn to draw different shapes of heads and different fun hairstyles.
• After these lessons we will start drawing arms and I will show you how much fun you can make with it.
• In the end we draw a complete girl together, after which I show you in the last lessons how to translate a photo into a cartoon girl.
WORKTOPS & HOMEWORK:
Of course you will receive a worksheet with all the lessons with all the tips from that lesson. Here you will also find the homework that belongs to the relevant lesson. The homework will go a little faster in the first lessons than in the later lessons. In total you will be able to allocate about 11 – 15 hours for this.
This course is part of the book ‘Cartoon girls you draw like this!. In this book you will find lots of step-by-step examples and inspiration!
• Drawing pad A5
• Profipen Edding 0.5 black
• Profipen Edding 0.7 black
• Paperfuel pencil
• Eraser faber castell dust free
• Tombow eraser pen (refillable)
• Studio collection 6 sketch pencils Winsor & Newton > – Pencils: 4B, 8B, white charcoal, sepia charcoal, black hard charcoal, black medium charcoal
• Have you bought a ticket? You get immediate access to the lessons to start
• You keep access to the lessons for 1 year
About the instructor
|Lesson 1 head proportions
|Lesson 2 different eyes
|Lesson 3 different noses
|Lesson 4 different emotions
|Lesson 5 head shapes
|Lesson 6 different hair
|Lesson 7 front and side view
|Lesson 8 drawing arms
|Lesson 9 complete girl
|Lesson 10 sporty girl
|Lesson 11 let’s dance
|Lesson 12 in the garden